Sunday, June 23, 2013

Want A C-String?


I know that I am not the target demographic when  people are looking for things that are considered sexy. But I know what is weird. And this thing called the c-string is weird and not sexy. This isn’t your grannies g-string. Please. G-string? That is so 1995 of you. Its all about new letters of the alphabet being shoved in between your ass crack. I don’t know why this is even a real thing but it is and that’s why I have to let those of you that don’t know about it aware of its existence. Because I can just picture you at the club and taking someone home and all of a sudden you see this new space age thing hanging from their crotch. I’m doing a community service by writing this. This thing seems to attach to your crotch and ass at the same time through what I assume is magic.


“Kiss goodbye to panty-lines and tan-lines with the incredible C-Strong invisible underwear! At the front it looks like sexy underwear, to the rear it has a thong-style strip, and to the sides it has nothing at all! Your modesty remains safely covered at all times. At the front it looks like sexy underwear, to the rear it has a thong-style strip, and to the sides it has nothing at all! Out and about: the C-String can be worn under all your favorite clothes: dresses, skirts, jeans On the beach: the C-String can be worn alone as beachwear for the perfect all-round tan.” 

Oh, and did I mention that they are releasing the large size soon?! I mean…come on. And fellas, don’t feel left out. They even have this for us!


Tired of the freedom that boxers cause and the restriction placed upon your dick by underwear? Then get this! You too can walk around not quite sure if your package is still wrapped or not. I picture a lot of people walking down the street looking unsure as a weird piece of fabric shimmies its way down their pant leg. This is very close to commando. I’ve gone commando before and I swear everything feels dangerous. I just picture my dick being in constant danger of everything starting with my zipper. I would never dare leave the house with a boomerang crammed up my ass. Unless they sponsored this blog. Then I’d be all about the c-string.

No comments: