Thursday, December 15, 2011

Butt Booty Ass Naked

“Naturism or nudism is a cultural and political movement practicing, advocating and defending social nudity in private and in public. It may also refer to a lifestyle based on personal, family and/or social nudism.”

Nope. None of you know the pain I go through looking for images for this blog. Google “nudist” and you too shall experience fear. The idea of people walking around in public naked bothers me. Not just because the people that love this kinda thing shouldn’t be doing it. Mostly because I just don’t like looking at most people completely naked. It makes me nervous.

I like looking at people in parts. I like legs. I started liking boobs last year. But to see someone I don’t know just…there? I cant handle that kinda stress. Whenever you see pictures (like the ones I generously provided) of nude beaches or colonies they have certain things in common. The people are A. Older. B. White. C. The men have small, dark penises. I don’t know why that last one was important but its true so I added it. These places aren’t full of hot people that are big in all the right places. These places are full of groups of wandering grandparents sagging in all the wrong places.

I always picture myself accidentally wandering onto a nude beach. I don’t know why. That’s how my brain works. Me in my jeans and hoodie just walking around hating the sand but loving the beach and then suddenly I look up and am surrounded by small genitals. Small, dark genitals. I wonder why I never see Black people at nude beaches. Not that I’m some sorta pecker checker or anything. But in all the horrifying nude images I found none featured the Blackers. Hmm. Something to think about. For the sake of conversation, let's say I did go to a nude beach. I would be kicked off immediately. You think I can control my junk?

No comments: